Receive Hands-On Training By Experienced Industry Professionals
Robert Evans & Justin Evans have been teaching Cosmetology for over 50 years combined.Evans Hair-styling College St George was first opened in 1978. Mr. Evans has taught his hard work and hands-on approach to all of his graduates.This in turn produces well trained and educated stylists in today’s salons.
Learn The Latest Trends In Cosmetology &
Master Timeless Traditional Styling Techniques
Evans believes in keeping up with today’s current trends and styles along with traditional styling and traditional teaching curriculum. At Evans, you will learn the art of cosmetology which covers, colors, highlights, balayage, ombre, styling, cutting off men and women, along with basic esthetics in facials, waxing and also nails.
Experience Professional Instruction with a
Personal Touch In Our Engaging Environment
Our graduates leave with mastered barbering skills, coloring skills, styling skills and basics in esthetics along with nails. Our school services over 24,000 clients annually. We are a small school, by design. We can accommodate up to 40 students.
When you ask yourself “ What do I really want out of my
education?” Our answer is:
- You deserve to be taught “behind the chair” not stuck in a mannequin room.
- You deserve to learn on a very strong clientele.
- You deserve to do over 600 haircuts on men and women.
- You deserve to do color applications just like the salons are doing.
- You deserve an institution that has over 50 years of teaching successful stylist the art of cosmetology.
- You deserve an institution that appreciates hard work and hands-on education.
- You deserve an institution that has a scholarship.